Piksey – The World’s Smallest Arduino 328P Core
Piksey 328 is now live on kickstarter. Visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1644070715/piksey-the-worlds-smallest-arduino-328-core to grab the offers while they last.
A magical, quarter-sized module that packs a ton of features
- Tiny – At 20x20mm, the Piksey core is smaller than a crown cap!
- ATmega328P – 16MHz, 32KB Flash, 1KB EEPROM, 2KB SRAM
- Voltage Regulator – 18V wide range input voltage
- Breadboard Compatible – 16 breadboard compatible pins, rest available on 1.27mm header
- microUSB – Built-in USB-serial converter for programming
- LEDs – Contains power and general purpose LED
- Reset Switch – Tactile switch for module reset
Visit www.Piksey.com to learn more.