Packaging Labels

Home Forums Product Support Packaging Labels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Frenoy Frenoy 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Parsons
    Mike
    Participant

Hello all, just a question for the BnBe Team.

Is it possible to post the file you used for the labels you put on the individual component bags? I ask this because I am currently in the process of organizing my BBox1 into a drawer part organizer. I could make the labels myself but if it is not a bother I figured I would see if you have a file available to make things easier. I would like to label each individual drawer on the outside so I don’t have to open them to know what’s inside. I tried removing labels from the bags; some seem to remove okay but others don’t. I would also like to keep the bags labeled in case I have to put more than one different part in a drawer if I run out of room.

Thanks!

Frenoy
    Frenoy
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

We printed 65 labels per A4 sheet using a template file and they were printed one component at a time – meaning each sheet contained 65 labels for the same component. The following link will give you the template file for the 330 Ohm resistor, you can change the text to suit your requirements and print it 🙂

http://www.bitsnblobs.com/wp-content/media/fileshare/Avery_L7651_WordTemplate_65.docx

Hope this helps 🙂

-Frenoy

Michael Parsons
    Mike
    Participant

Thanks!

I don’t know why I figured you would have a single template for all the individual labels, it is far more efficient for your purposes the way you did it. just wishful thinking I guess 🙂

That definitely helps, it should be easy enough to edit for my purposes. Better than starting from scratch! Thanks again!

As a side note, these kit’s look fantastic. I haven’t had a chance to start any of the projects yet but I’m excited to give it a go. I am fairly handy at most things but electronics is definitely an area I am clueless about. I hope to change that!

Frenoy
    Frenoy
    Keymaster

You’re most welcome 🙂 And yes, it was a bit more efficient to do it this way.

Thank you for the feedback on the kit. There are definitely many areas where we can improve but I guess we need to start somewhere and improve things with time. Electronics can be daunting at first – especially if you decide to learn all the theory before building a single circuit. We hope these kits would help you get started and you can then learn more about the things that interest you – at least that’s the idea behind them.

Feel free to post any questions you may have when you get started. We will also be starting with DIY projects after we’re done with the BBox 1 videos and we’re happy to take on suggestions for topics etc. How soon we can work on them would really depend on the projects at hand.

Thanks again!

-Frenoy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.