First to post but not really a question

Home Forums BBox – Q & A, Support BBox 1 First to post but not really a question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Frenoy Frenoy 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fram
    Fram
    Participant

Hello folks !

I’ve received the BBox 1 yesterday and was impressived by the stuff in it.

Thank you to BNBE team (and specally Frenoy for his answers on KickStarter) for this really cool work.

Then, what will follow ? The two stretch goals that I found in the box: the transistor siren and the solar energy storage kits. They have both everything to be mounted: the PCB, the components and the documentation (the two separate sheets). So, the goal (I didn’t find the time yesterday evening): solder !
    So: to be followed…

Francis

PS: I apology for my mistakes, english is not my natural language rather it’s french.

Fram
    Fram
    Participant

Hello everybody !

Goodies done and the siren, solar powered, sounds… like a siren !

Solar energy storage kit Transistor siren kit All mounted #1 All mounted #2

Thanks again to BNBE team !

Francis

Fram
    Fram
    Participant

Oups… Mistake in the last link. This one is better…

All mounted #2

F.

Frenoy
    Frenoy
    Keymaster

Hi Francis,

That’s excellent! Looks like you’re probably the first to have soldered the PCBs. We’re still working on the posts so it would be a few more days before we cover the Kits 🙂

And your English is excellent, so don’t worry about it. Please feel free to share your project builds on the forum.

Apologies for the delay as we did not receive email notifications from the forum – this should be fixed now.

Regards,

Frenoy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.